Re: [exim] DKIM, Mailing-lists and signing lengths

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: W B Hacker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] DKIM, Mailing-lists and signing lengths
Ian Eiloart wrote:

>> --On 21 June 2010 19:12:56 -0400 W B Hacker <wbh@???> wrote:

*trimmed*

>> Roughly 32% - just under a third. HOWEVER ... one has to wonder how close
>> the experience of a University is to the 'general case'.

*trimmed*

> None of it was local mail. This isn't my MSA log. In general, the traffic
> is from large well known service providers.

ACK. That makes a significant difference.

One presumes the big 'n' public ISP's are major players.

Have you a breakdown between/among (at least) yahoo, gmail, MSN/Hotmail) - eg
top five to ten ?

Or is it more evenly distributed than that?

*trimmed*

Thanks,

Bill