Re: [exim] SMTP-time rewriting

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] SMTP-time rewriting
On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 09:50:40AM +0300, Nikita Koshikov wrote:
> > > This is working on smtp-time MAIL FROM stage as I needed, but headers doesn't touched by it.
> > > Adding one more rule without S flag didn't help and body headers From, Sender, etc list unrewritten data.
> > >
> > > What's wrong and how can I fix this ?
> >
> > \N^(.*)\*admin(.*)?$\N          $1$2 Sh
> >
> The problem that - it doesn't work. I have tried various combination of flags, RhFfs etc, but headers in body never touched by rewrite.

What do you mean by "headers in body"? Exim address rewriting will only consider
the envelope addresses and the message headers, which end at the first blank line.

If you're looking for a way to rewrite email addresses which appear in the
body - even if they're rather header-like, such as this (which is part of this
message's body):