[exim-dev] Changes to version control repository/system

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Changes to version control repository/system
The exim meetup made a decision to move to git from CVS for version
control.

As such I have locked the CVS repository for writing to prevent other
changes whilst the final conversion to git.

Please note that the git repositories are being rebuilt to ensure that
all relevant history has been correctly imported. We will reorganise
the repository somewhat from the current version, so the existing git
repositories will not be used going forward.

Regards
    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]