Re: [exim] PWCHK

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] PWCHK
On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 14:52 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
>     220 psg.com ESMTP Exim 4.72 Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:46:11 +0000
>     EHLO rmac.psg.com
>     250-psg.com Hello rmac.psg.com [71.237.195.26]
>     250-SIZE 52428800
>     250-8BITMIME
>     250-PIPELINING
>     250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
>     250 HELP
>     MAIL FROM:<randy@???>
>     250 OK
>     RCPT TO:<randy@???>
>     RENEGOTIATING

That's exactly what I get connecting to the same box on the same port.

The RENEGOTIATING part is a message from OpenSSL rather than Exim, but
I'm unsure as to which side of the session it comes from - client or
server. It seems from a cursory glance at a debug s_client session to be
the client which writes it, as it's triggered immediately I send CRLF on
the RCPT TO: command. The connection then blocks.

As it happens I have Phil P, Nigel, dwmw2 and possibly one other here in
Loughborough today so if we get a chance we'll try to join brains over
this one later on.

Graeme