Re: [exim] server specs

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jean-Paul natola
To: exim.ml
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] server specs

> I have spent some time working with Barracuda 'spam' firewalls which
> have this (or a lower) specification and they can easily handle quite a
> lot of work (hundreds of domains, thousands of messages). Inside they
> are just a Linux box running a couple of MTA's, clamav, amavis-new,

More than one MTA on box?

As you can probably tell, I'm not that well versed in the *nix world

Is this possible with freebsd?

> apache and spamassassin. Some are only 512k and cope very well.

I was just looking at barracuda appliance, GULP 2k plus 500 yearly updates ouch

The one thing I REALLY like about the barracuda is the LDAP and the per user Quarentine ,

is there anyway to accomplish this in opensource?