Re: [exim] Web Form on same box as exim4. Getting Could not …

Autor: jwexler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Web Form on same box as exim4. Getting Could not connect to SMTP host: 127.0.0.1, port 7396
Hi Chris,

Awesome! Thank you!!

I just configured the local_interfaces to just the desired address.port
combinations per the link you provided.

Your feedback on the security is very valuable. I will consider
significantly about risks of the web form script and work on making it as
safe as I can.

Thank you again for your help. I really appreciate it.

Jeff