Re: [exim-dev] Meet Up - Taking Exim Forward

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev, exim-maintainers
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Meet Up - Taking Exim Forward
On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 20:48 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> We have proposed a meeting to discuss where Exim is and how to take it forward.
>
> This is proposed for Monday 21 June at Loughborough - exact venue TBA.

Details of the meeting (in terms of when and where) are as follows:

Date:        Monday June 21st 2010
Time:        10.00am until 4.00pm BST
Location:    Loughborough University
Room:        G0.02
        http://maps.lboro.ac.uk/
        Enter "G Block" into the Search box
        Select "G Block [G]" when prompted, will highlight it

How to get here:
        http://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/findus.html

DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE: The A6 between M1 Junction 24 and Loughborough
*may* be closed on this date, so make sure you exit the M1 at Junction
23 onto the A512, which brings you to the University much more quickly.

I will be sorting out WiFi access for those who are coming, and will
also be trying to sort out some form of vidconf (probably via SIP) for
those who would like to but are too far away.

Regards

Graeme