Re: [exim] Error 550 5.7.1 and incorrect NDR message frozen

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: François YACOB
CC: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [exim] Error 550 5.7.1 and incorrect NDR message frozen
On 12 Jun 2010, at 22:52, François YACOB wrote:

>                The problem is that Exim do not refuse the message to the sender but try to generate an NDR which get frozen.

This is unavoidable with your configuration.

Exim is not starting the delivery attempt to to the exchange box until
after the incoming message has been accepted. So it cannot then reject
the incoming message and must generate an NDR message.

The only way around this is to do the content scanning on the exim box

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]