Re: [exim] Proposal: $message_body_hash_sha1

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Proposal: $message_body_hash_sha1
On 11.06.2010 15:57, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:

> Probable we only need to compute the hash if we see a reference to this
> variable in the current config file. Is there any chance (inside the
> code writing the message to the spool) to "peek" if there is some
> reference to $message_size_body_hash?

Such functionality is not necessary. You could just make it an expansion
operator insted of variable. That would also give you the ability to
include arbitrary strings (such as message headers) in the hash, e.g.
with ${message_hash:$h_From:\n$h_Subject:\n}, which could return From,
Subject and body.