著者: W B Hacker
To: exim users
古いトピック: [exim] ACL question
題目: Re: [exim] *Suspect* ACL question
Sebastian Tennant wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Try as a might, I can't get any ACLs to work.
>
> I'm using Exim 4.69 (split configuration) on a Debian box and I've edited:
>
> /etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/00_exim4_config_header

Debian - especially with split-config, has its own 'ways' and its own mailing
list. Link and details are in your on-box docs.

Meanwhile, in the MAIN section of the configure file(s), *before* 'begin acl'
the general case is that one will 're-map' the very basic default behaviour of
the built-in acl's (not much more than a naked 'accept') to your own custom
clauses - at least for any that you choose to alter.

It won't look exactly like mine, (below) and I can't personally speak for Debian
split which I'd have thought has already doine this... but here is at least an
example so you have an idea what to look for:

=====

# MAIN_6: Map Exim's core acl functions to our revised over-rides
# ELSE Exim's built-ins apply if not re-directed here.
#
acl_smtp_connect = acl_r_connect

acl_smtp_helo    = acl_r_helo

acl_smtp_mail    = acl_r_mail