Re: [exim] Proposal: $message_body_hash_sha1

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Proposal: $message_body_hash_sha1
[This is more an exim-dev topic]

If there was one agreed hashing mechanism (or probably one defined in
the config of a few selectable), then running a sha*/md* type hash
over the incoming body as it was received would not put much load
on a mail system (especially as mail systems are I/O limited in
almost every case).

Anything cleverer is obviously much harder.

Doing this at any other stage would cause rather more additional
I/O.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]