[exim] Searching through a domain list in a condition (strin…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marcin Krol
To: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: [exim] Searching through a domain list in a condition (string expansion)
Hello everyone,

Is it possible to do some lookup a la lsearch on an Exim list?

Specifically:

domainlist some_domains = domain1 : domain2

I have a condition in ACL like this:

condition = ${if eq{${lookup{$sender_address_local_part}
lsearch{/etc/passwd} {true}{false} }} {true} }

Now I need to do a condition for a domain list, but haven't found in
documentation anything that would allow me to do a similar lookup in a
domainlist.

--

Regards,
mk

--
Premature optimization is the root of all fun.