[pcre-dev] Release candidate for 8.10

Author: Philip Hazel
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] Release candidate for 8.10
I have just put a release candidate on the PCRE FTP site:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.10-RC1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.10-RC1.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/Testing/pcre-8.10-RC1.zip

I have put the number up to 8.10 because there are two major pieces of
new functionality: support for (*MARK) and friends, and an option called
PCRE_UCP that makes \d etc use Unicode properties instead of just
recognizing ASCII characters. There are some other small additions, and
a number of bug fixes.

Please test this as much as you can; I would like to do the proper
release in a week or so if no problems show up. Thanks.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel