[exim] Time based ACL ........

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: isolderj
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Time based ACL ........

i would like to know if it's possible to institute time based ACL's. So for eg. if i had a ratelimit that limited a to 200 per IP per hour and the person hits the limit it defers the IP for fifteen minutes in the connect phase or perhaps even slows down he connection further.

So In the example below I would like to be able to say if the person sends the 200 messages in the first ten minutes of the hour. Any new connections from the IP would be deferred for about 15 minutes and a logwrite would say for how long still the IP would be deferred, after the 15 minute defer any mail the person sent would continue to count towards the ratelimit until he hit the 400 and was blocked outright. is this possible at all.

# Defer 200/hr
     defer
         hosts =
     ratelimit = 200 / 1h / strict
         log_message = WARN-RATE-LIMIT: rate $sender_rate > $sender_rate_limit / $sender_rate_period

# Deny if sender rate is > 400/hr
     deny
    hosts =
        ratelimit = 400 / 1h / strict
        log_message = DENY-RATE-LIMIT : Sender rate $sender_rate > $sender_rate_limit / $sender_rate_period

Secondly if I use the ratelimit above can I say if the person reaches his 200 per hour limit ratelimit him even further down to 15 per hour.

any advice would be appreciated.