Re: [exim] Spam not being spam checked

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: a.smith
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Spam not being spam checked
Quoting Graeme Fowler:

> Methinks your problems are more serious than Exim and SA not playing
> well together, given the load average your box has. That said,
> presumably if SA thinks a message isn't spam, it has nothing to
> report so no output is logged. That's a local config thing for SA
> itself - check whether your report options are set to report all
> messages rather than those over-threshold. Does your SA log the
> Message-ID header? If so, search for that in your (presumably)
> /var/log/maillog. Graeme

Hi Graeme,

actually the high load has been a problem in the last 24 hours when
Ive been making config changes.
Regarding spamassassin, as Ive said Ive checked the logs (yes its
using Message-ID to identify the mail) and the mail is not listed in
the spamassisin log. And also even on mail not meeting the required
score for spam spamassassin usually updates the header. For these
reasons I (think I) know that the mail has not been scanned. Hence my
problem, hence my confusion....

thanks Andy.