Re: [exim] Spam not being spam checked

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Spam not being spam checked
On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 12:58 +0100, a.smith@??? wrote:
> I changed the value of spam-scanned to spam-scannedukgsa and within a
> few minutes a spam mail arrived with "P=spam-scannedukgsa" (this is in
> the logs). I wonder how they do that, it must be an exploit of some
> time.

Er... your pipe transport sets the protocol as follows:

command = "/usr/local/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS"

Presumably you changed that to "spam-scannedukgsa". Exim hands off the
message to spamc via its own pipe transport which reinjects the message
(if not filtered) using the pseudo-protocol you define in the -oMr
section.

> Anyway, if theres no easy way to sort this then it may require a total
> reconfiguration of spam handling in the config as suggested :(

Yes, you should drop the router/transport style spam scanning as it does
not permit you to reject at SMTP time. Do it in an ACL instead.

Graeme