Re: [exim-dev] Last minute feature

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Phil Pennock
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Marc Perkel
Kopio: exim-dev
Aihe: Re: [exim-dev] Last minute feature
On 2010-05-31 at 21:24 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'd like the recursion limit raised from 20 to 50 by default if there's
> no objections. Thanks in advance.

I object. No argument has been provided for why this is needed, except
by you, and your mechanism is fundamentally unsafe. All that's needed
to break your setup with a limit of 50 is more URLs in a message body.
I will not be a party to you deluding yourself with feel-good
improvements.

Fix your setup, or accept the limitations of it which were pointed out
to you, by me, when you first talked about it.

-Phil