[exim] Make existence of SQL table optional

Author: Konstantin Kletschke
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Make existence of SQL table optional

Hello!

In my config i have an alias_domain part in my config, which checks a
table if there are aliases in it depending on domain.

alias_domain:                                                                     driver = redirect
  allow_defer                                                                     allow_fail
  data = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_DOMAIN_ALIAS}{$value}}                             domains = mysql;MYSQL_LOCALDOMAINS
  retry_use_local_part
  user = exim

In many cases these tables are emtpy but I need them to be created, even
if empty. Can I get a behaviour where the existence is optional so that
non existand tables are created as if the are there and empty?

Kind reagrds, Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF