Re: [exim] Alias to external server and SPF failure

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Alias to external server and SPF failure
Ian Eiloart wrote:

> --On 23 May 2010 11:01:48 +0100 Martin Nicholas
> <subscriptions.private@???> wrote:
>
>> Don't use SRS where the
>> SPF record contains "+all".
>
> Instead, just reject the message. It's almost certainly spam.

Probably won't even see it here.... rDNS fail IS a hard-fail.

But I have been known to tweak SA to add penalty points to users of DK,
hashcash, and S**. And enough points to hard-fail those organizations that
'bless' direct advertising registrants with a 'free pass' of negative points.

One of those 'methinks he doth protesteth too much' backlashes...

;-)

Bill