[exim] Remvoing local IP address from headers of outbound ma…

Author: Ron White
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Remvoing local IP address from headers of outbound mail
On outbound mail I've noticed this header that, for my needs, is 'a bit
too much detail' insofar as revealing the internal IP of the client:

helo=[192.168.5.x]) by host.munged.com with esmtpsa
(TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.71) (envelope-from
<postmaster@???>) id 1ODwx4-0000zG-Oy for
recipient@???; Mon, 17 May 2010 10:49:34 +0100

What is the best approach to removing the header line detailing from
outbound smtpa/esmpta but not removing similar items from inbound? I've
had a quick look at filters and 'remove_header' but before I get bogged
down in this I would like a reassuring 'that's the right way to go'
nudge :-)