Re: [exim] verify_sender

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Russell Robinson
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] verify_sender
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, 15 May 2010 06:10:36 pm Jim Cheetham wrote:
> If you have an "accept" stanza higher up in your config, and the
> "require" lower down, then the chances are you are fully accepting the
> message without going through this test at all.
>
> Just put a copy of the "verify = sender" clause in your "accept" stanza.

Here's the ACL in question (comments deleted):

acl_check_rcpt:

accept hosts = :

  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = +local_domains
          local_parts   = ^[.] : ^.*[@%!/|]

  deny    message       = Restricted characters in address
          domains       = !+local_domains

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains

  require verify        = sender

then there's some more stanzas after that.

I see the require verify happen with debugging and it always succeeds.

--
Russell Robinson (russellr@???)