Re: [exim] smtp_max / eblast

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] smtp_max / eblast
On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 15:11 -0400, Jean-Paul natola wrote:
> YES

Starting off by saying that in the first place would help us to help
you. Really.

> today en eblast was sent at 11 am , only 20 recipients recieved it over
> the course of three hours

OK, so let's have a look at your log entry...

> 2010-05-13 11:08:03 1OCZtL-000Iko-E9 H=m190.salsalabs.net [69.174.83.190] F=<org2@???> temporarily rejected after DATA

"temporarily".

And "after DATA".

These are really important terms. Your server, for some reason, rejected
the message with a 4xx response after it received the DATA part of the
transaction; without other detail we don't know why. If the sender
didn't honour the 4xx response, then they are not correctly configured
*or* your machine subsequently sent a 5xx (permanent) response after the
detail you gave us.

I'd really not recommend pasting your entire log here, but I suspect
that if you're using something like SpamAssassin then you're overloading
that which is causing your problems. I would guess that there's a lot of
other detail in your logs.

Graeme