Re: [exim] main option "mysql_servers" unknown

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Pamela Pomary
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] main option "mysql_servers" unknown
On 2010-05-12 at 11:50 -0000, Pamela Pomary wrote:
> > Amongst the lines of output from "exim -bV", was there a line starting
> > "Lookups:"? Was mysql listed there?
> no

This is either a problem in the configure+build or the install of Exim,
then.

> Exim version 4.71 #0 (FreeBSD 8.0) built 06-May-2010 14:55:45

That's a few days before your mail. Is the version of Exim that you're
invoking to test the same binary which you built with MySQL support?

If so, I think something has gone wrong in your build, looking at your
Local/Makefile would be instructive.

> Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb
> dsearch nis nis0 passwd

There would be a "mysql" included there if exim were built with
LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes set in Local/Makefile.

-Phil