Re: [exim] main option "mysql_servers" unknown

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Wilson
Para: Pamela Pomary
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] main option "mysql_servers" unknown
Hi Pamela,

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Pamela Pomary wrote:

> I have installed exim 4.71 from ports on FreeBSD 8.0. I enabled mysql at
> the time of installing exim.

Could you try going back into the ports directory and running "make
showconfig" and tell us what the output is?

> however when i run the command exim -bV i get the
> following error.
> main option "mysql_servers" unknown
> I have configured /usr/local/etc/exim/configre like this in the
> MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

Could you comment out that line in the configuration file, run "exim -bV"
again and tell us what you have in the "Lookups" list? Mine says:

Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb
dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 nisplus passwd pgsql sqlite

Cheers, Chris.
--