Re: [exim] Outlook failing gnutls_handshake after resetting …

Author: jwexler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Outlook failing gnutls_handshake after resetting up on ubuntu 9.10

Bill and Ron,

I want to thank you also for your help with this. Indeed, during my searching on this issue, I saw that others also expressed preference for openssl over gnutls. Also, that is very helpful information on the microsoft issues with submission on port 587 and the tls_on_connect_ports = 465 work around.

For now, given that I can send again by disabling tls_try_verify_hosts (or rather commenting out the tls_try_verify_hosts = * setting, I am considering this issue closed for now.

Thank you again for all your help.

Best regards,
Jeff