Re: [exim] Exim4 server change IP address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Frank Heydlauf
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'Exim-users'
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim4 server change IP address
On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 07:28:34PM +0200, Luciano_Rinetti wrote:
> Thank you Frank,
>
> i searched on all files and subdir (router, acl, etc.) in
> /etc/exim4
> and there isn't the IP of the system.
> It is sufficent ?

you will never be sure until you try.
There's still the possibility of having a rule
containing i.e. "192.*" not matching your search for "192.168.x.y".

> I need to search in other places ?

in default installations: no.

> If not found, can i move my system without consequence ?

Sorry, I can not give you a carte blanche for this without
having seen the system and the surrounding infrastructure
personally.

Do not forget IP routing issues, IP-Filters etc.

--
Frank [ and do not send fullquotes ]