Re: [exim] acl_smtp_mail help

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] acl_smtp_mail help
Francesco Pasqualini wrote:
> hi all,
> I'm trying to use acl_smtp_mail (exim4 on ubuntu)
>
> The acl does not work, like it wasn't there.
>
> For example my config.autogenerated is as follow, bat every mail is
> accepted:
>
> acl_smtp_mail:
>
> deny message = User has been blocked
>          senders  = *

> deny
>
> What I'm missing ?
>
> thanks

Probably a solid run through of your on-box documentation.

AFAIK, Ubuntu is a Debian drivative, and your use of the term 'Exim4' supports that.

Configuration of Exim is 'managed' on such systems with a bespoke methodolgy and
toolset. Some here are familiar with that, many more are not.

In addition to the docs installed with the package, there is a bespoke mailing
list that specializes in support for it.

The link to that list, and more, can also be found in your docs.