Re: [exim] Saving roundtrips to MySQL by storing previous re…

Author: Matthew Newton
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Saving roundtrips to MySQL by storing previous resultsin ACL variables
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 03:09:20AM -0400, W B Hacker wrote:
> Graeme Fowler wrote:
> > If you run a mock SMTP session as follows:
> >
> > exim -d+all-memory -bh [insert valid IP here] 2>&1 | tee session.out
>
> Brilliant!
>
> Now - how can one *temporarily* cause that level of detail - or at least the
> 'cached data' part - to be logged for a time on a stream of 'live' arrivals?

exim -d+all-memory -bd 2>&1 | tee session.out

Just hit ctrl-c when you're done.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4@???>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp@???>