Re: [exim] Gmail Hates Me

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Stackhouse
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Gmail Hates Me
Peter, I filled out the Spamhaus.org form to get removed from the block
list.

Ian, I started looking into DKIM, but only just. If any body knows of a
decent tutorial on how to get exim working with DKIM, it'd be much
appreciated.

What's wrong with my HELO string?

Thanks to everyone for all their help so far.

-Robert