Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Gmail Hates Me
On 27 April 2010 15:02, Robert Stackhouse <robertstackhouse@???> wrote:
> Gmail's servers keep kicking back my test emails from my VPS. I followed the
> support link in the 550 message, and it said that the reason for being
> blocked is that the sending IP didn't match the domain.

What the 550 message actually says is that your IP isn't authorised to
send email to Gmail. Your IP is listed in the Spamhaus PBL,meaning
your provider says it shouldn't be sending email. Gmail quite sensibly
honours this.

Self-removal is possible with the PBL, but have a look what the
listing says first - it tells you to talk to Rackspace.

http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL337865

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer