[exim] Gmail Hates Me

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Stackhouse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Gmail Hates Me
Gmail's servers keep kicking back my test emails from my VPS. I followed the
support link in the 550 message, and it said that the reason for being
blocked is that the sending IP didn't match the domain.

I just ran nslookup on my windows box at work and got the following result:

C:\>nslookup 98.129.169.120
Server: [removed]
Address: [removed]

Name:    robertstackhouse.com
Address:  98.129.169.120

I'm kinda a newb at this MTA stuff. Can someone see if I did anything wonky
from the message details below?

Thanks.