Re: [exim] ACL filtering

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jethro R Binks
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] ACL filtering
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010, Always Learning wrote:

> I have changed the test to this, which I think will be more effective at
> detecting the use of 'mail server' connections having 'ADSL' in their
> host names.
>
> deny    message       = [C06.5]  Msg6 Msg2
>         hosts         = ^.*[a][-_.][d][-_.][s][-_.][l]* :
> ^.*[a][d][s][l]*

I strongly suggest, before you attempt such naiive filtering, that you
speak to Steven Champeon. He has vast experience in this sort of
filtering, built over many years, as part of his Enemies List product.
He deals in the order of tens of thousands of patterns to make the
determination you have attempted with one (broken) one.

http://enemieslist.com/

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK