Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Po…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Bowyer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Posting Standards ?
On 23 April 2010 17:10, Nigel Metheringham
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:
> So, you are saying that we [the mailing list managers] should conform to and impose an arbitrary set of rules that you have made up.
>
> On behalf of those mailing list managers I am saying no.
>
> If thats a problem to you, please unsubscribe.
>
> Case closed.
>
> [There is an additional part of the answer, but I have decided to not to bother with that as this time - its only two extra words though]

Seconded. Please find another windmill to tilt at, preferably elsewhere.

Peter [another of the list managers]
(And I'm pretty sure the third one would say the same, if he weren't
stuck in Australia because of volcano ash)

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???