Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Po…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: Always Learning
CC: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim Mailing List - Imposing Mimimum Technical Posting Standards ?
So, you are saying that we [the mailing list managers] should conform to and impose an arbitrary set of rules that you have made up.

On behalf of those mailing list managers I am saying no.

If thats a problem to you, please unsubscribe.

Case closed.

[There is an additional part of the answer, but I have decided to not to bother with that as this time - its only two extra words though]