Re: [exim] Header remove before spam check or parse content …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: W B Hacker
Para: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Header remove before spam check or parse content inrouter
Drav Sloan wrote:
> W B Hacker wrote:
>> Better yet - use an acl_m class variable, and you won't need a header at all.
>
> The Exiscan wiki has examples on how to use acl_m variables to get around
> this issue. (It stores the score and report values in the temporary
> acl_m variables and then uses a system filter to do a 'headers remove'
> and then a 'headers add' to replace the headers.
>
> http://wiki.exim.org/ExiscanExamples
>
> Check out the section "Replacing foreign Spamassassin headers with local ones"
>
> Regards
>
> D.

Personally, I strip damn near ALL X- headers as a courtesy to our users and
their regular correspondents.

None of whom have ever been big fans of headers that take up greater screen
real-estate - if not also byte-count - than the average message body.

As admins we can too easily forget just which 'communication' is the reason we
are here at all.

The user's message content. Not our 'handling overhead'.

Bill