Re: [exim] [OT] How not to filter email

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] [OT] How not to filter email
On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 18:39 +0200, B. Johannessen wrote:
> Please name names; give the rest of us the opportunity to block email
> destined for this place before we end up with the same problem as you
> (though I have a fairly good idea who this genius may be)...

Yes, it's the "all around tech genius" you're thinking of. The image of
a squirrel on the service home page calls that into question though. The
one with a 2016x1134px,836kB image squished into a 200x113px img tag
instead of a thumbnail.

convert ganesha.jpg -resize 200x200 tn_ganesha.jpg

I've also just found that the IP address of the innocent server was
listed in the HostKarma blacklist for a single personal email between
two old friends that was certainly not spam, for the crime of the MTA
not accepting a callout.

--
The Exim manual - http://docs.exim.org