Re: [exim] Header remove before spam check or parse content …

Author: ROGERS Richard
To: captain, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Header remove before spam check or parse content in router
-----Original Message-----
From: exim-users-bounces@??? [mailto:exim-users-bounces@exim.org]
On Behalf Of captain
Sent: 22 April 2010 15:15
To: exim-users@???
Subject: [exim] Header remove before spam check or parse content in
router

Hello

Since two weeks few contacts send us mail with header X-Spam-Flag
already set (to "NO")

So after spamassassin check we have 1 or 2 occurrence of X-Spam-Flag
and us router match them like spam at each time.

We try a lot of configuration but we found no solution to remove
X-Spam-Flag before ACL check or to check X-Spam-Flag value in router
condition.

Does anyone can help us ?

## Router sample
user_spam:
  debug_print           = "R: SPAM for $local_part@$domain"
  cannot_route_message  = no such user
  driver                = accept
  condition             = {def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} }}
##

Thanks for any help

Florent

Here we use a local, site-specific header name to avoid clashing with
anyone else who uses default settings.

Regards

Richard

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.