Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM and DomainKeys
Derek Knapp wrote:
> is it possible to sign emails with both DKIM and DomainKeys?
>
> I have Googled and found a few posts asking the same thing
> http://old.nabble.com/Exim,-DKIM-and-DomainKeys---possible--td19473691.html
>
> the response said there was a patch but not stable yet? but that was
> over 2 years ago... does anyone know if there is a better way to do it?
>

> Derek

AFAIK, the emphasis has (globally?) shifted to DKIM support - which is now 'in'
the current release of Exim.

Ergo, I'd be surprised if DomainKeys or 'dual' signing is getting, or will ever
again get - more recent attention.

I could be wrong. Some say I am always wrong .. so best to go ogle the general
trend as well as the Exim-specific patch cited...

;-)

Bill