Re: [exim] Troubleshooting

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Troubleshooting
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 02:09:59PM -0600, The Doctor wrote:
> Right, I really want to ditch postfix

> MY configure file reads:

...> # End of Exim configuration file

> Right, where do I start? No problem on sec server.

You did not mention what it was you want to troubleshoot... Or did I
miss something?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that
      thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest
      thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God
      truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto
      Caesar, or no? And he said unto them, Render
      therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's,
      and unto God the things which be God's."
                      Luke 20:21,22,25