[exim] Exilog cleanup script error

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Exilog cleanup script error
In the cleanup script from exilog I get
[exilog_cleanup] optimizing tables.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "OPTIMIZE" at character 1

My knowledge of Perl is not enough to know what goes wrong here. I use
it with Postgresql 8.1.

Any help fixing it will be appreciated.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that
      thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest
      thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God
      truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto
      Caesar, or no? And he said unto them, Render
      therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's,
      and unto God the things which be God's."
                      Luke 20:21,22,25