Re: [exim] block whole domain except for a few rcpts

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Jeroen van Aart
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] block whole domain except for a few rcpts
On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 11:49 -0700, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
> I would like to know the easiest way to do the following, which I guess
> is some sort of selective relaying.
>
> I want to block a whole domain, say example.com.
> But I would like email for rcpt1@??? and postmaster@???
> to pass through and be relayed to the MTA of that domain.

echo 'example.com: !rcpt1 : !postmaster : *' > /etc/exim/reject-example

And in your rcpt acl,
  deny senders = @@lsearch;/etc/exim/reject-example
       message = Don't want to relay for that recipient.

Not entirely sure about the need for ': *' in the lookup file, but
something along those lines should work and be extensible to multiple
domains if you require it.

David.Woodhouse@???                              Intel Corporation