Re: [exim] smtp_max

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeroen van Aart
Para: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [exim] smtp_max
Jean-Paul natola wrote:
> i do use SA but that scans messages AFTER they made it through exim, my only fear of gateway blocking is that we are a NGO and work with people in ALMOST every country

That would only be a problem if you do country blocking.

You can implement the things I listed in various ways, depending on your
setup. The DROP list can be implemented using iptables.

Greylisting et al can be implemented using exim specific configurations
or a dedicated spam filter. I use a dedicated filter (ASSP in my case)
because I prefer to separate spamfiltering and MTA activities and hate
re-inventing the wheel.

Using a spamfilter after email made it through exim should be a last
line of defense if anything. It consumes too much resources otherwise.

I need to know more about your specific setup and what you can and can't
do (such as radically changing your setup, or just adding a few bits and
pieces).

Regards,
Jeroen