Re: [exim] 421 Lost incoming connection errors

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: a.smith
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] 421 Lost incoming connection errors
Hi Ted,

thanks alot for your reply. Actually Im not at all attached to
doing this via a pipe. However I am slightly concerned to make any
fundamental changes to the config seeing as Im not really that
confident in understanding the exim config syntax. Also the current
config allows three behaviours (its a virtual domain system), firstly
if the domain is listed for nospam then spam is sent to a black hole,
if not but there is an account called spam@??? then all spam is
sent to that mailbox, otherwise it has its header updated and is sent
to the user. I guess thats not hard to do via the method u describe,
but I its only easy if u know how! Also as the server is live and any
outage will cause complaints from the users if I make any errors.
At the moment Ive implemented the timeout defer that I mentioned in
this thread, Im thinking to leave this and see how this goes to
minimise risk system downtime. If I dont have any luck I guess Ill
have a go at implementing your suggestion,

thanks! Andy.

Quoting Ted: