Re: [exim] Filter Help

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Burnham
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [exim] Filter Help
> I'm trying to create a filter that rejects messages sent
> outbound to a
> specific address. I have something close, but I'm getting an
> odd error
> message sometimes.
>
> Error: R=noreply_redirect defer (-17): error in filter
> data: unrecognized condition word "'Steven" near line 2 of
> filter file
>
> I'm guessing the Steven bit is part of the TO field in the header in
> this case.
>
> Filter setup:
> noreply_redirect:
>       driver = redirect
>       allow_filter
>       allow_fail
>       user = exim
>       no_verify
>       data = #Exim filter\n\
>         if "$h_to:" contains "noreply@???" then fail else
> finish endif

Hmm. I wonder - do you think that by using "$h_to:" it's expanding your example ("'Steven Nikkel'" <steven_nikkel@???>) getting "" and then trying to parse the next bit ('Steven) as a filter condition ?
What happens if you don't use "$h_to:" but just use $h_to: ? Another option that might be worth trying is to use an expansion item (${sg or ${tr perhaps) to strip out " characters from the to header.