Re: [exim] Reminder: ClamAV 0.95 minimum from 2010-04-15

Author: Phil Pennock
To: e.sand+exim-users
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Reminder: ClamAV 0.95 minimum from 2010-04-15
On 2010-04-08 at 22:36 -0400, e.sand+exim-users@??? wrote:
> If I were to subscribe to the mailing lists of every piece of software I use, I'd never get any work done!

Discussion lists, certainly. But I do encourage you to consider the
benefits of -announce lists, especially those which, at most, get one
mail per week and more often get maybe three mails in a year.

In a business setting, it's worth having a dummy account (shared IMAP
folder, news gateway, or internal list which staff can subscribe to in
turn) called something like 'software-announcements' and subscribe it to
the -announce lists of the software you care about. This can be
invaluable!

Regards,
-Phil