Re: [exim] Filter Help

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Steven Nikkel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Filter Help
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, W B Hacker wrote:
> Well - presuming your only obfuscation is the dratted 'xyz.com' then just what
> *IS* (verbatim, if you please) in the 'header in this case'?
>
> From your error message and what you've said about it, one suspects it might
> have more than the one 'noreply@...' address?
>
> Bill

The filter appears to work correctly for an outbound message I send.
The errors in this case where generated by an incoming message (from
outside server destined for local delivery)
There isn't a single 'noreply' in the header. It seems to expand the
variable improperly as a result of the quotes perhaps.

The raw field: To: "'Steven Nikkel'" <steven_nikkel@???>

---
Steven Nikkel
steven_nikkel@???