Re: [exim] Find version

Author: Roger Burton West
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Find version
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 03:17:47PM +0100, exim.ml@??? wrote:

>You would think spending an hour googling the various 'exim display
>version', 'exim show version' and 'exim --version' may have given me a
>hint how to find the version of exim on the system - but no, it teases
>me but won't tell me.

The man page is your friend.

     -bV       This  option causes Exim to write the current version number,
               compilation number, and compilation date of the  exim binary
               to  the  standard output.  It also lists the DBM library this
               is being used, the optional modules (such as specific lookup
               types),  the drivers that are included in the binary, and the
               name of the run time configuration file that is in use.