Re: [exim] 421 Lost incoming connection errors

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 421 Lost incoming connection errors
a.smith@??? wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    no one with any clues at all on this error??

> thanks for any comments, Andy....

There's something wrong with line 3 of whatever BSTMP input you are
providing to Exim? I'm sorry, but without knowing what that input might
be or what possible configuration options and acls are in the way no one
here is going to have a clue what is wrong.

You might want to check that your end of lines are correct for BSMTP.
I've never had the need to use it so I don't really know what is needed
but I would suspect it would have similar needs to SMTP regarding \r\n.

If you want someone with more a clue to respond to your query, you're
going to have to provide something a bit more than an obscure error
message and no other information.