[exim-mirrors] rsyncd on ftp.exim.org hung?

Author: Paul Tansom
To: exim-mirrors
Subject: [exim-mirrors] rsyncd on ftp.exim.org hung?
I'm getting the following error from my nightly sync of my Exim mirror:

rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(605) [receiver=2.6.9]

and from the looks of the mirrors page I'm not the only one since all the
mirrors are flagged as old, around 35 to 40 days on average.

I'm assuming from a near as makes no difference identical error posted here
back in April '08 it simply needs 'a kick' :)

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: