Re: [exim] exim+tls. Redirection issue

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim+tls. Redirection issue
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:43:14PM +0300, Andrew Stepanov wrote:
> But, we're experiencing very interesting problem. When a user from the first
> exchange server sends message to the exim user, who in turn has redirection
> to the second exchange server, the last one doesn't accept the message. Exim
> log shows us:
>
> 454 4.7.5 Certificate validation failure
>
> Is there any possibilities to make that redirection working right without
> turning off TLS?

Depends: why does the second Exchange server give that 454 error?

Generic, partially helpful, answer:
"The answer to 'Why does server X do Y?' is *always* 'Ask the administrator of
server X".

The only way of answering that question is to ask the Exchange server admins.
Once you've got the answer to that question, it might be possible to answer
your original question.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/